- UK Members can choose to receive information and newsletters by post, email or both
- Overseas Members will receive information and newsletters by email
For our members:
Medical articles – all searchable.
- The Lincolnshire Post-Polio Library which was started by one of our Life Members Chris Salter, Original Think-tank, Cornwall, United Kingdom. This contains both health professional medical articles and others written by Polio Survivors for Polio Survivors. Permission to add many of the articles was obtained from the authors at Post Polio Conferences up to 2008. This Library has not had any articles added to it since January 2010 due to not being able to attend many overseas PPS Conferences and the better availability of articles to the general public.
Our quarterly newsletter – POST POLIO MATTERS
- Volumes 1 to 6 were called LincPIN.
- Volumes 7+ are Post Polio Matters
- Many issues are available online
My Polio Life
- a self assessment tool to help you collate information to prepare for medical appointments. There is a second file with some sample answers.
What you Need to Know About my Condition
- This was formulated by the Lincolnshire Neurological Alliance